Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm not sure what to blog about at this moment...nothing to fascinating going on this evening. I had a good weekend and though I'm often okay with facing Monday morning today was difficult for some reason. I think I had too much "down time" yesterday evening. I had tickets to see HAIRSPRAY ( a friend and I purchased season tickets to the TN Performing Arts Center) but lastnight was rainy, stormy and just plain gross so I didn't want to get out. So, I didn't. I laid on my couch with two candles burning listening to sappy love songs and requests.
Earlier during the weekend I spent some quality time with one of my favorite boys, G. He's 12 and adorable. He had called late Saturday morning to see if he could spend the day with me. Of course, I said yes. We went to a basketball game, then to run some errands, out to dinner and to a movie. It was nice. I was encouraged by the manners he displayed while we were out -- he opened a door for me every time he got the chance. I was impressed --- chilvary (is that how you spell it?) LIVES!
Now, I sit as my desk at work... watching the clock move ever so slowly. If I'm quiet enough, I can hear my pillow, blankets and bed yelling at me in the distance. My head continues to hurt and I'm pretty certain this computer isn't helping. So, perhaps I should sign off and just let my eyes rest. I think I'll do that...

No comments: