Monday, January 09, 2006

for starters

Okay, so a few of my friends are doing this BLOG thing and they love it. Well, I love that they do it. It's a great way to keep track of what is going on in their lives. Especially when you wish so badly you could be with them...just hanging out, having pajama days, sharing stories and laughing. SO --- this is for you Mandy- Schmandy! ENJOY!

I'm not real certain what one should put in a BLOG, I highly doubt my life is worth reading about. Though, I often put my deepest thoughts on paper so you just never know what you might be reading in the upcoming days, months and who knows... maybe years! (We'll take it a day at a time right now.)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so interested in your life reading about it and mostly being in it! I am so proud of you. I am really proud Karla got us all into this. She is so cool youare cool and mostly this blog is cool! I love that you are doing this! I will keep readign if Karla tells me how I am going to link yours to mine. TTFN!

Smandy