Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rosco


Not much to say today... I'm sitting at home, watching my homebuilders walk through my home and repair the damages and such that have occured over the last 12 months or so at my home. Nothing major; a little caulking and dry-wall repair, painting and then their done. So, while they are running around doing their work, my cat sits under the bed scared to death at all the activity. And it makes me think --- I should introduce my blogging friends to my other cat, Rosco. (I believe I introduced you to Cuddles on Valentines Day).



So, alas ...I give you Rosco. Yes, it's as in Rosco P. Coltrane, from the Dukes of Hazzard. Rosco is a great cat, but very shy and timid; not only around others, but around me too. He's been under the bed all day since the workers got here. It's not uncommon to go a day or two without seeing him. Anyway, I just thought I'd share a photo. I'll get a better one sometime in the near future and throw it on the blog just for kicks, but for now I just wanted you to see him.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Poor Rosco...
Why aren't your cats shy when I'm around? They seem to come out of hiding to torture me. :)