Saturday, March 08, 2008

One of my favorite things....





Is spending time with my nephew, Tyler. About three weeks ago, mom and dad treated me to a long weekend of fun with Tyler (and them).



Tyler's normal request during visits is to eat at the Aquarium restaurant at Opry Mills Mall. He loves checking out the fish, sharks and other sea life in the big tank. But, I gotta tell you, the food is over-priced and honestly just not that good. So, I thought we'd have big fun and check out the REAL aquarium in Chattanooga. On our way home, we stopped off at Rock City and took the hike. Tyler loved it and more suprisingly....dad enjoyed it too! So it was a good trip by all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning, See Here!

Mandy said...

I wondered where that was... looks like a nice place to visit on say a world tour wink wink...