Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Things You Never Knew You Never Knew

10 Things You Never Knew You Never Knew About Traci:


10) I trim my arm hairs --- not my pits, I shave those.

9) I shower every morning and every night - I try not to when at other’s home, just out of respect for their water bill. But it wakes me in the morning and calms me before bed.

8) I don’t like polka dots --- not on clothes, not on curtains, no where….. They make me dizzy.

7) I long to go to New Zealand; that is the one place my Uncle Scorch always wanted to go but never got the chance. I’ll go there for both of us some day.

6) I cheated my way through 5th grade math (probably why I hate balancing the checkbook today).

5) I have a dis-formed fingernail on my right thumb; I often try to hide it.

4) I got a tattoo (sober); my friend’s wouldn’t even allow one Corona before the needle stuck and I’m deadly afraid of needles. Well, maybe not deadly but they have a history of making me pass out.

3) I fought a boy in the 7th grade….and won. (Later that day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said “yes”.)

2) I once fell off the back of a fire truck, got a concussion and played in a volleyball tournament that very day. (We won, we beat Maroa… and Deb Pope!)

1) I love my friends and family dearly and love that I had to think hard to think of something you didn’t already know about me. Oh, but wait, you already knew that too….didn’t you?

2 comments:

Karla said...

Awesome! I didn't know some of these. Very fun. Thanks for living up to the challenge.

By the way, I am actually literally wearing a shirt with polka dots today.
Love you!

Mandy said...

Ok this is funny I was trying to think of something polka dot to send you.