Thursday, August 16, 2007

Confessions Of A College Grad

Wow this is gonna be tough since everyone that reads this knows me so well!

Hmmmmm.... 10 Things You Never Knew You Didn't Know about Traci:

  • 1- I don't like wearing the colors black and navy blue together.
  • 2- I am scared of clowns.
  • 3- I iron the t-shirts I wear to the gym to workout.
  • 4- I nearly always drive over the speed-limit (do I have any police officer friends reading this?)
  • 5- I once broke into someone's home and stole their Christmas tree (leaving all their decorations behind). (Theft)
  • 6- I once got written up for vandalism. (Vandalism)
  • 7- I once climbed a city water tower. (Trespassing)
  • 8- I once ran from the police (in high school). (Evading police)
  • 9 - I once got stopped by the police for speeding....three times in one month.... TWO DAYS IN A ROW. (see #4).
  • 10- I skinny-dipped in a kiddie pool. (Indecent exposure).

Not only am I awful at this game, but I created a new game. How many misdemeanor laws can one person break and not get caught?

Next question... how many of you were with me when I did these things? Not mentioning any names..... uhh -hmmmm????

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wait did you mean me? Your right dont be my character witness...Man writing it out like that does make me seam like a bad person.

Unknown said...

Now that is good stuff...hey Trace