Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentine

I know.... you're wondering "what's this?" This is My Valentine. His name is Cuddles (appropriate, don't you think?) It's a cold, windy night in Nashville and I am currently "cuddled" up in favorite chair, with my favorite blanket, doing one of my favorite things - writing. And right beside me sits... the adorable one pictured above.
Sure, at some level, it's probably disturbing to refer to my pet cat as my valentine but I mean...why not? We spend many cold evenings together cuddled on the couch, in the chair or in bed---isn't that how many spend their time with their Valentine? Seems relevant to me.

Happy Valentine's Day ---may you feel loved by many and show love to most.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Happy Valentines Day I think your cat is really cute. Dont you have two?

Karla said...

My Valentines were a 2 year old and one year old...and the 2 year old puked on me. Yes, it is the first Valentine's Day I've ever been thrown up on. Sigh.