Saturday, February 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home

The green room is another spare bedroom located upstairs. (You can't really tell by the photo, but those are my two cats lying cuddled on the couch.)


The picture to the left is of my bedroom. The door you see is into the master bathroom upstairs. The one below is of the living room, looking in from the kitchen sink. It's much larger than it appears in this photo. The orange room is one of the spare rooms located upstairs.

The photo below is of my office area located on the first floor. I took this photo standing in the laundry area. Still trying to decide what color to paint it. I'm thinking a "french vanilla" color.



Well, they aren't the best photos in the world and I couldn't figure out exactly how to put these photos in any sort of order; so this is the best you're getting from me for now. It's cold and snowy outside or else I'd run out and get an outside shot or two.... I'll just keep you coming back for more.
Have a good day.





No comments: