Saturday, November 01, 2008

Season of the Senses

Barn at Gentry's Farm

Fall View at the Farm


Tyler hiding in the maze



Traci and Tyler with our findings -- the smallest and cutest pumpkins.




I love fall! I love the feel of cooler temps, sight of colorful leaves, the smell of bonfires, the sound of football, and taste of chili, gumbo, and s'mores. Fall is the season of the senses in my book and I love it!!

Fort the past several years, mom has brought Tyler for a fall visit. And one of our favorite things to do is look for pumpkins at Gentry's Farm in Franklin. This year's visit was full of fall festivities; corn maze, searching and carving the best pumpkin and attending a HUGE bonfire. We had a great time and I eagerly anticipate his next visit.


This weekend the trees have peaked in color and I'm hopeful to get out and take a few shots (to be posted later). And football.... Do I really need to tell anyone that the TITANS are 7-0??? I'm SO hoping to go to the game tomorrow. (Say a prayer that my friend ends up with an extra ticket!) If not tomorrow, I already have tickets to a December game, so I can wait patiently.

So during this season of the senses, I'm very content. I love thanksgiving; being with friends and family, eating good food, and watching football. I'm easy to please, what can I say?












No comments: