Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday's Change


Part of my Sunday morning ritual typically consists of watching Meet the Press. You don't have to be into politics to know that NBC lost a great teacher in the world of politics. Tim Russert always struck a cord with me because he was able to help me understand the world of politics and what was doing on in our country. I'm gonna miss him on Sunday mornings. I have no doubt he'll be difficult to replace after 17 years in that chair each morning. But, we're the lucky ones... in a few weeks, I'll wake up turn on channel 4 and someone else will be informing, interviewing, and interrogating those in the limelight of politics. As for Luke Russert, he won't be able to find a replacement... he'll be without his father. This Father's Day it made me all the more grateful for my dad. And, I'm hopeful Sunday's change to take place in upcoming weeks will motivate me to make a Sunday change of making every Sunday Father's Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey great post on dad's and tying in Tim R./Luke...got me. Definitely feel blessed to still have my dad around for sure.