Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Wanna Play....

I'm going to jump in and play "tag" with Karla. She didn't get me, but I'm gonna play anyway:

MY JOYS:
1.) watching a child learn something new
2.) my nephew
3.) good conversations with good friends

MY FEARS:
1.) clowns... happy or sad, I don't like them.
2.) missed opportunities.
3.) losing my health.

MY GOALS:
1.) to adopt a child
2.) to obtain a doctorate degree.
3.) to pay off all school debts.


MY OBSESSIONS:
1.) work
2.) photographs
3.) work


RANDOM FACTS/SURPRISING THINGS ABOUT ME:
1.) I, too, loved the Sex and the City movie. :)
2.) I don't like peanut butter.
3.) I don't currently have a swimsuit (that's for you, Mandy!)

TAG, YOU'RE IT:
1.) Sarah
2.) Michelle
3.) Holly

2 comments:

Michelle McKinney said...

Joys
1. Hearing my boys laugh together
2. Running
3. Missions
Fears
1. Losing a loved one
2. Someone harming my kids
3. Causing a car accident and killing someone
Goals
1. To reach 65 years of marriage
2. To be involved in missions someday
3. To help others adopt
Obsessions
1. Adoption
2. Spending time with my husband and kids
3. Whatever I'm involved in at the time takes over my life.
Random
1. I LOVE hard rock (sometimes really bad music too)
2. I have a degree in exercise physiology but am very uncoordinated and can't do step aerobics for the life of me
3. I love hot weather! Yeah for summer!

Karla said...

Nice...good job ladies!