Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just for kicks





I wish I had some deep, profound thoughts to share today but I don't. I'm distracted by all I have to do and all that I didn't do today. I guess it was a good day though. I began working on my tan. Sat in the sun and read for awhile. My arm and legs now a vibrant red color. It'll turn soon enough. I did wash the car and go to the office for a short while. So, I guess maybe it was more productive than I am giving myself credit for.


I thought I'd attach a few photos taken in recent months --just for kicks.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That lady bug picture is AMAZING it looks like a postcard. I think you could sell that I am not joking AMAZING

HD Chic said...

I keep coming back to see what wonderfully awsome pictures you have posted, and once again, I was not disappointed!