Saturday, November 24, 2007

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL --

After a much dreaded time at work this morning, I have settled into my home doing what I absolutely love --- wearing warm, cozy pj's, eating popcorn and watching football. Yes, I'm a busy body so this day has been peppered with production such as doing laundry, spot cleaning my carpet, and making tomorrow's TO DO LIST.

If you didn't watch the Tennessee versus Kentucky game, then you seriously missed out. (I gotta tell you I was pulling for Kentucky, but they just ran out of steam.)

And, what about Notre Dame? They stink all year and pull out a win today?! Better late than never --- Go Irish!



And, now I'm pulling for Auburn as the battle the TIDE.


I LOVE DAYS LIKE THIS!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

HELLO Mizzou vs Kansas....Geez us people in the midwest cant get any respect.