Thursday, July 19, 2007

Checking in...

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post. I guess that's just a sign that not much is going on to report on this month. The family I'm housing continues to reside in my home. And though it's going well, I'm reminded of just how much I like "my space" and I'm not referring to the website. I've been amazed at just how introverted I've become over the last 10 years or so; how does that happen?

Work has been going well. It's the time of year when reports are due, new employees are being hired and the big news is that next week is my 5 year anniversary with the agency. Crazy, isn't it? (Pardon the pun.) ;)

As far as the home goes ... I continue to love it. The big decision to be made now is "just how do I plan to grow grass on 2 inches of dirt laid upon several feet of stone?" My yard has much to be desired... maybe I'll share photos tomorrow. As for tonight, it's too dark to get out and take some.

Well, I wish I had more to share. Something deep and thought provoking but at this point, I'm just waiting for bedtime. Trying to relax and plan my day for tomorrow. I just thought I'd check in and let those of you who actually read this know that I'm still among the living --living one day at a time.

No comments: