Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a day off

Yesterday and today I attended a conference for work. Fortunately, today's session ended early and I did something I seldom do... I took some time off. I figured I had coverage, nothing scheduled and plenty on my TO DO list; so, I opted to take a half of a day off work. I finally made the long-awaited purchase of some flowers and planted them out front of my house. The photo attached is not what I planted but for the sake of attaching a photo, I attached one I took from a the home of one of my friends. I'll show you in the days to come what was planted today, but redish-orange and yellow won out. After planting some flowers in the mid 90 heat, I took a short trip to the pool. The best part --- despite the 90 degree weather, I was the only one at the pool.

No comments: