Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time



Merry Christmas! Christmas came a little early this year for the Pekovitch's. I had to return to Nashville on the 25th and Tyler was to spend Christmas day with the Horton family, so we opted for Christmas on Saturday this year. Each of us kids did some last minute shopping, arriving to mom and dad's about 15 minutes late. Mom had prepared quite the feast, so after eating it was time to unwrap gifts. Then, it was off to Saturday evening Mass and back to Tina's to play with all of Tyler's "goods". The big hit was the Wii ... I remember making fun of one of my co-worker who stated he was "sore" after playing it all weekend.... (let's just say he's the one laughin' now!) Surely, I was burning calories during all that. You can't be that sore from something and not be burning calories.

Well, it all went way too fast. After a weekend of spending some quality time with each of my sibling and both parents, I had to return yesterday. Attached are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend.

Here's to another 365 days full of blessings, peace, joy and love. Happy New Year ...to come!

1 comment:

The Gibson Family said...

What great pics! You haven't changed a bit! Can't wait to catch up with you! Happy New Year!
Love you!