Wednesday, May 02, 2007

His first date???


This one's gonna come back to haunt him....don't you think? My Ty-guy's first date. He looks scared, she looks shy. As it should be. :)
The real deal is this handsome nephew of mine was involved in the high school prom. Not sure what he did exactly but whatever it was; I have no doubt was done to perfection!
On a "heavier" note, this same handsome guy is currently in the hospital. So if you're reading this and one of my prayer warriors ---pray on. Other than pnemonia, high fever and recovery from a recent tonsilectomy (sp?) we're not sure what the deal is. From what my sister says; he's healthy enough to know he doesn't want to be there and sick enough that he needs to be. A seven year old can only color so much, ya know?
As for me, I once again struggle with not being close enough to pay the little guy a visit. I have no doubt I could offer up some silly song and dance to muster up a giggle. (And, no, it wouldn't be Barry Manilow, Karla!) So with that here's my prayer list:
-clarity for the doctors as they attempt to diagnose and treat his symptoms.
-rest and good spirits for Tyler as he may have to stay a little longer than intially anticipated.
-rest and peace of mind for my sister, Tina, as she attempts to work a few hours each day and sleep at the hospital each night.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am hitting my knees

Karla said...

Barry Manilow would certainly make anyone feel better.
Hope he's all better now.
Call a sista.